Contracts must interface with TON Crystal native cryptocurrency, Transfer function in DePools as well as TIP-3 tokens.
Auctions must emit on-chain events reporting important state changes that could be used by other smart contracts.
Source code (open source, Free Software licence).
● Test scripts for all functionality using one of the existing frameworks (should cover all functions, run and pass):
○ TS-4 in Python from TonLabs;
○ Echpochmak fron Wintexpro;
○ TON testing suite or Locklift from Broxus.
● Description using any of the following languages: TLA+ family, TL-B, UML, Prolog family.
● DeBots following the latest specifications to all user interactions with auction smart contracts.
● All smart contracts and DeBots should be deployed to DevNet, addresses provided in the submission, operational.